Ocean Diver Open Water training day
October 3 @ 09:00 - 16:00Free
We are holding a Ocean Diver open water training session.
Location: Capernwray Dive Centre.
- You will need to have filed a Medical form with our Branch Diving Officer. No filed medical may result in your instructor not allowing you to dive on the day.
- You will need a Current BSAC membership.
- You will need to join Capernwray dive centre, We believe its £29.00 one off fee life time membership, and £15.00 each time you visit Capernwray which pays for parking, use of facilities (W.C, showers and use of the actual quarry) These can be purchased online.
- You will need your regular SCUBA gear and if you do not own a DRY SUIT you will either need to purchase one, or you can hire one from Capernwray Dive Centre. We suggest you telephone them in advance and make arrangements to hire a dry suit. * arrive at opening time or sooner to speed up the process of collecting your dry suit, and any weights (although we normally have spare weights)
- Once you have booked onto this course via our website your instructor can allocate the instructor resource / requirements, therefore its paramount that you book via club website so that we know whom is attending.
- Cafe facilities are available, but you can also bring a pack lunch and drinks.
- Air fills are also available £5.00 per fill